Download the 2018 Annual Proxy Guide here.
Your annual meeting is an important event and requires advance work and careful attention to detail. We designed our Annual Proxy Guide to provide you with valuable guidance, documents, and schedules in order to streamline the process. In these pages, we cover the four phases of an issuer’s annual proxy event: planning, distribution, voting and reporting, and billing. You will get information about decisions you need to make, as well as critical timeframes for receiving material and mailing instructions.
- Actionable information on the four phases of an annual proxy event, from planning to billing
- Documents, schedules, instructions, and helpful tips to help you through each stage of the process
- Reference material, including a comprehensive glossary of terms
- Background on Mediant’s full suite of solutions and technology
To download the Proxy Guide’s appendices, visit the annual meeting planning page or use these links:
- NOBO Authorization
- Mediant Fee Schedule
- Mediant Sample Invoice
- Delivery Guidelines
- Legal Proxy Sample
- Proxy Campaign Setup Instructions